Real talk-I’ve always been a bit of a nerd and as such, I LOVE a good book. I really don’t think there’s anything better in winter time than cozying up with some comfy pjs, a big cozy blanket, some hot cocoa (or coffee, let’s be real) and a great book.
I’ve rounded up some great gifts for the bookworms in your life, though I think many of these would be pretty universally loved by all.
1.A Book of the Month Subscription-I’m a big fan of subscription boxes because they are truly the gift that keeps on giving. Who doesn’t love getting a surprise in the mail every month?! This subscription is awesome because they get to choose the books they receive, which takes the guess work out of the equation for you. This company has multiple gift options at a variety of price points, so you’re not committed to this thing for a year and won’t break the bank.
2. A cozy faux fur throw. I’m going to say this one is definitely a universal gift, because who isn’t looking to spend some time cuddling up this winter. You can often find bookworms curled up on the couch, in bed, or in a comfy chair, so of course they’re going to need a great blanket. Faux fur is very in this year, but really any cozy blanket would be an awesome gift for fellow readers.
3. Minnetonka Sheepskin Slippers-When curling up to read, the last thing you want are cold toes! …or at least that’s the last thing I want-my feet are ALWAYS freezing. There are obviously tons of slippers out there at a variety of price points, but I chose these, because they’re from a brand I trust, a very popular style, and they’re not crazy expensive.
If you are able to spend a little more, I absolutely love these new UGG Pom Pom Slippers!
4. Woven Basket– Every bookworm needs a place to store their cozy throws and what better place than a beautiful hand woven basket that also adds to their decor.
5. A Monogram Mug for her hot cocoa or coffee. These are such a fun way to give a personalized gift that you are positive she’ll use everyday without breaking the bank. I actually received one of these for my birthday a few months ago and I love it. If this one isn’t quite your bookworms style, Anthropologie has tons of styles and is by far my favorite place to shop for mugs.
6. Anthropologie is also by far my favorite place to shop for candles! They come in all shapes and sizes, (and prices) and are always so beautiful! This Fir & Firewood Capri Blue Candle is one of my favorites for winter, because it brings that Christmas tree and cozy fire scent into my fireplace-less tiny apartment.
I hope this has been helpful! I’m looking to put together some more gift guides in the next few weeks and would LOVE your input on what you’d like to see. Please leave a comment below and tell me who/ what you’re shopping for!